• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

chat, non-fellowship

Aritra

Is it possible to chat with players without being a part of their fellowship?
(I'm thinking it would be limited to "discovered" or such, not open to everyone in that world, or other worlds)
I'm not actually interested in being a fellowship member, but I'm open to occasional interaction.

Iyapo1

I'm with frank.
Why not interested in a fellowship?
There are allot of FS. Many of them are for people just like you. They are in the FS for a wider trading pool or for occasional interaction. Most of them do not require daily visits, 1.2k tourney points, 50 point spire runs, and 100% FA participation.

DeletedUser26692

I can understand not wanting to be part of a fellowship due to the following reasons: don't want to have to talk to people, don't want to feel pressured to do visits, don't have time for FA's or tournaments,ECT. However one if the great aspects of this game is how diverse the player groups are. My first fellowship was not active in chat or the tournaments but did take trades for me.... I did not stay more then a couple of weeks. My 2nd fellowship was active on chat and a great group of people to talk with but only about half of them were interested in the tournaments,and after a few months of playing and decided to buy some magic buildings and then I needed blueprints to level my magic bulidings so I left looking for a more active fellowship. Now I am in a fellowship that strikes a good balance heavy in the tournament and the spire but a little light on chat. My point is that what ever you want or need from a fellowship .... There is one out there for you. Or you can start your own and have it just the way you like, but to my knowledge there are no downsides to being in a fellowship.... Just the extra training partners are worth it.

shimmerfly

@Aritra
Welcome to the game. You can send a message by clicking on a person's name and you will get a pop up with "start conversation".
No chat though.
If you don't want to join a FS that's fine but at least start your own for now until you decide. There are a lot out there that would welcome you and help. That way you can benefit from playing in the weekly tournaments and gain "relics" which you will need. It's your choice.

Catherina

Is it possible to chat with players without being a part of their fellowship?
(I'm thinking it would be limited to "discovered" or such, not open to everyone in that world, or other worlds)
I'm not actually interested in being a fellowship member, but I'm open to occasional interaction.
You can private message any member, i play in all 8 worlds and can be reached in any of them for questions.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I works nicely and thanks. However, one does wonder if it won't slow down the forum as people migrate to discuss things there instead of here. We shall see, won't we?

AJ