• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat Window and Message Window

DeletedUser12430

Please allow us to keep these windows open while navigating thru the tabs. If I am typing a message to someone, and say I need to go to my world map to see how a player spells their user name, or to look at my inventory to talk about a trade....or what ever, it closes down the message window. This really stinks, especially when you have already typed a ton of text . At least let us save as a draft instead of closing the window down and deleting the previously entered text.

DeletedUser9601

Honestly, I run a mail client (Outlook or Gmail) and write all my messages in that screen. Then I cut/paste into the message.
I've been burned too many times by Flash timing out even from something going on in the background when I'm 2K characters into a summary about upcoming tournaments, or something like that...

DeletedUser12430

Honestly, I run a mail client (Outlook or Gmail) and write all my messages in that screen

I really need to start doing this, plus it has spell check....for me, that alone would be good :)