• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat

Kanesi

It seems like every other day chat is wiped clean in both my worlds. Sometimes everyday. Most of us in the FS are in different time zones so none of us get to communicate through chat because we can't see what anyone else has posted. I can see clearing it out maybe after a couple of days, but at the frequency it's being cleared now it's almost impossible to have a chat.

Gath Of Baal

If you are just talking about shooting the breeze like what you are having for dinner or what movie you just saw, that gets cleared out every few days, the system is probably allotted only a certain amount of space to store previous chat, so the quicker it fills up the faster it resets the chat

Anything important your fellowship needs to discuss should be sent out via in game mail to the entire fellowship, that way its there and never gets lost...

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Anything important your fellowship needs to discuss should be sent out via in game mail to the entire fellowship, that way its there and never gets lost...

Pretty much this but even these seem to disappear eventually. More due to reaching the limit and the message been old. If you are active in a message though it is possible to keep it going for ages.

Kanesi

If you are just talking about shooting the breeze like what you are having for dinner or what movie you just saw, that gets cleared out every few days, the system is probably allotted only a certain amount of space to store previous chat, so the quicker it fills up the faster it resets the chat

Our chats are mostly what's going on with the game. I don't know what anyone's had for dinner though - lol. It's just annoying that it seems almost everyday when I check chat it's a blank slate. And honestly, there's not that much chat going on. Or maybe there is I don't know about it because it's been wiped. That's why I'm saying different time zones matter in this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1996

I agree --It is Annoying .But it is what it is ! My FS -Doesnt have this prob. anymore -- it`s non -stop Chatting and just flows right into the next day...I havent seen a blank chat in a Very,very Long Time !
But its true what others are saying --if its important -message it.

Kanesi

I agree --It is Annoying .But it is what it is ! My FS -Doesnt have this prob. anymore -- it`s non -stop Chatting and just flows right into the next day...I havent seen a blank chat in a Very,very Long Time !
But its true what others are saying --if its important -message it.
Agreed. Important communication is always in a message.