• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Check out Allegiant Strong for your new home

Sneedville1958

Good day to you and thank you for taking the time to consider joining us. We are a very active group this completed 12 chests weekly and earn silver in Spire as well. Currently working on a gold rush once a month and doing well perhaps you would care to help us grow. We have over 10,000,000 points and are ranked 55. Trades are taken in minutes question answered in the like. No cross tier trades and participation in spire and torment are expected. We are a force but not forceful aggressive but not obsessive play hard but still have fun at it. I understand real life comes first and this should always be a place to relax I ask you be courteous to others and keep us in the loop if you are going to take a break. If you are still interested message me@ Sneedville1958 and I will answer no later then the next day but most likely the same. Be well Sneed

Sneedville1958

Just a comment from a member that joined in 2020.

This is the best FS hands down. It is also the most kind and supportive. I don't chat as much as I used to but I read the chat and messages. I agree with Sneed that when new players ask questions and members exchange ideas, it does get the little Grey cells churning! Love all of you!❤

Sneedville1958

Just one more this is just us

love this fellowship has well. Sorry Im not yery talkative but I do read all the chat and notices and I have learned a lot from those. And know there have been so really good members befor me. Please bare with me Im slow but I'm tring to get better has a member. Thank you all for putting up with me. Take care and Be well =^.^=