• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cheers!!

DeletedUser7299

Are you starting a new Guest Race chapter? Are you in the middle of one and want a change? The White Council of Felyndral (US server) is looking to replace an inactive member. We ask for consistent activity and growth, tournament participation and active trading (2-3 stars). We do not require visits (even though most members do visit daily) or chatter. We offer in return fair and efficient trades, 7 - 8 chests in tournament weekly, support and fun times for all!

Steel boost preferred but not mandatory!! :)

Please message me, Faerie Ice Queen, in game if interested!!

Bella Bat

Faerie Ice Queen,
Are you accepting newbies? I don't know all of the ins and outs of the game, YET, but I am easy learner, and as a gamer; I need to progress with the game, but I need help... The beginning of the steel factory is where I am in a quandary.....What to do to go forward...happy to play, just need direction..