• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Trades Chests Available on Ceravyn

senate7

who keeps moving my post?
This is not a question, I'm just telling people that I have chests available on Sanctuary AW if they want to take advantage and at the moment I do not belong to a FS. For the moderators- if this is an issue for you, don't worry about it. I won't post again

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
I don't think anyone objects to you posting. It just got moved to this section because you are asking/offering chests. Only players who play on a PC can help you or themselves, sadly. Did your chests get taken? I imagine if this worked for you more players might post avaliable chests here.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
This is not a question, I'm just telling people that I have chests available on Sanctuary AW if they want to take advantage and at the moment I do not belong to a FS. For the moderators- if this is an issue for you, don't worry about it. I won't post again
You can post! A mod would tell you if you couldn't post this kind of thing. :) I think it's actually a cool idea!

Astram

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
I moved your post to the appropriate location, and the system sent you a message telling you so. The recruiting section is not the proper location, and this forum is as you are asking/offering help in a way.
I have no problem with posts like this for folks to advertise open Chests to be taken. Clearly stated, it's a wonderful way to help others and hence belongs in the Questions and Help forum.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I moved your post to the appropriate location, and the system sent you a message telling you so. The recruiting section is not the proper location, and this forum is as you are asking/offering help in a way.
I have no problem with posts like this for folks to advertise open Chests to be taken. Clearly stated, it's a wonderful way to help others and hence belongs in the Questions and Help forum.
That makes sense if it was in the fs recruiting section.