• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chests

StrongJean

I still have a lot to learn :) Can anyone please tell me what the significance of the chests are or, what they mean? Thank you to anyone that replies to my question

Crow Last Elf

I still have a lot to learn :) Can anyone please tell me what the significance of the chests are or, what they mean? Thank you to anyone that replies to my question

Which chests? The ones you see when you do tournaments? Or the ones you see when you donate to AW's? There may well be others, lol

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Assuming (yeah, I know, lol!) because you've been here less than a month: The treasure chests from doing FS/neighbor visits? You get up to 3 of them per day; they reset at the same time daily, not based on when you do your visits. If that's the correct chest, here's a link to their info in the Wiki:
Visit Chests