• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Christmas Tree 2x2 or 3x3 Culture item

EyeScream

I think it would be cool if there was a decent culture Christmas tree in the game during this season..Something as tall as the frozen green flame or even a little taller, perspective here. I have the Frozen Green Flame in the center of my city.. It would be nice to put a tree there instead. Maybe some lights blinking but not to fast and not too large, again proportion and perspective are key. Maybe even a light dusting of snow in the branches and a couple but not to many presents under it. Just a thought.

just keep it simple and light don't want it to be too much stuff.. But its gotta be just right.. Something like below without that base.. should just be in the ground.. ;)

Happy Holidays!

https://webstockreview.net/images/christmas-tree-vector-png-2.png

Attachments

• christmas-tree-vector-png-2.png
    christmas-tree-vector-png-2.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Genefer

I agree a Christmas tree would be a great culture building.

It would also be great if the landscape of the city was blanketed in snow, because winter themed buildings with snow on a green background just looks wrong. If it is going to snow I want it to stick on the ground.

BrinDarby

FatherFrozenTree is better than FatherGlitterTree or Lava codex
@ lower levels, and Lava codex only is better by upper CHs....

for a 3x3, thats as close as its gonna get, maybee that shudda
been FatherChristmasTree, but still its killer culture.

i8sh

The winter market set had the frost carved Christmas tree (3 x 6). Quite pretty and gives culture/mana/KP based on connections - the 3nd best mana yielding building in the game (213 mana/tile/hr if 2 connection for chapter 15) after revelers fountain and the shrine of Kirit.

1640023914832.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The thing is that the holidays in Elvenar are like the real world holidays, but are not exactly them, unlike the way many other games do their holidays. So we have a Winter event and holiday, but it is not exactly Christmas, and we have never gotten an actual Christmas tree because of that. There have only ever been two buildings with Christmas in the name and both are from years ago: the Frost-Carved Christmas Tree and Yeti Santa's Christmas Factory. That is also the only building to even have Santa in the name, and it is not the normal Santa.

defiantoneks

i miss the little buildings that used to come up in the shuffleboard system. little 2x2s and smaller are super useful and usually quite creative.