• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Recruiting Cijber, seeking casual but active players on Arendyll!

gremlijns

Hi! Formed a new fellowship since I used to play and was having trouble finding a fellowship that would work for me at this time; I started over because I used to be Ch8 on Harandar but wanted to move worlds, and am trying to recruit members prior to the upcoming FA! I mostly want a nice chill community with people who will play semi-regularly, there's no chapter requirements or activity requirements other than I'd kick for extended (2+ month) inactivity if our membership fills.

Just trying to have a nice, fun time with some other players who also want to have somewhere relaxed to play! We are on Arendyll (in case the title got missed lol). We're currently called "cijber RECRUITING" but it'll go back to "cijber unincorporated" after a bit :)