• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City expansion

DeletedUser14017

I did my research for the city expansion,paid the 20k,pressed where I wanted it, and hit the green checkmark, but never got it. Now I don't have the option to purchase it again,and I'm out the coins. I tried reloading the game several times but to no avail. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The only way to get something like that taken care of is putting in a support ticket. They can review your account and see what happened and fix it for you. Right click on the game and a box pops up. Click 'support' and it will take you to the page to submit a ticket. The other way is to click the settings gear in the bottom right corner of the game, then click the question mark and it will take you to the same support page. I hope they get it fixed for you!