• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Expansions problem

YarL

In the last couple days I completed City Expansions 19 & 20 (right before Dwarves). I payed 1 million coins and placed the first city expansion. Then I waited to have 1.2 million coins to place the next city expansion. When I went to place the second expansion I see that I have 0 (zero) city expansions available.

I am only 95% sure that I did not place the second expansion and lack evidence of my claim. But I thought it might be worth mentioning so the developers could see if this was indeed a bug.

DeletedUser2994

Sorry I can't help you because I have the same problem. I can't place my city expansion, the coin is highlighted but the rest is greyed out, I have enough money to place it