• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City City Gone

Baquira

I've been trying to get into the game all day and it seems to stop loading on 15 of 17 and will not go further. I updated the game and it still wouldn't fully load.

Soooo, I did an uninstall and reinstall of the game then when I logged back in nothing was there. My city reset to the very beginning I lost my city and I have no way to contact my fellowship.

Does anyone know how I get it back?

PLEASE HELP.
I did email the tech dept again, waiting to hear back.

Lady Chessa

Are you sure that you're on the same server? I'm betting that when you did an upgrade, you somehow changed servers in the process. Make sure that you're on the same server where you built the city that you're 'missing". For instance, I play on the US server. So I always make sure that I see the USA flag in the server icon at the top of the login screen. Any other server/flag, won't have my city. It may be as simple as getting on the right server to find your lost city.

Silver Lady

@Baquira It looks like your city that belongs to an FS is in US8 which is on the US server and the world is called Harandar. You seem to also have a small city that doesn’t belong to an FS on US2 that world is Winyandor. I expect the city you’re trying to find is the one on Harandar so make sure that’s the world you’re choosing when you login to play.

BTW: Welcome to the forum, we’re happy to have you here.