• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Map work space?

Having a City Builder Temporary Holding Workspace for existing buildings would be helpful

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19672

I don't understand this. Event buildings are available in the architect.

They aren't available UNTIL they've been released which is crap for planning ahead, and never a guarantee. I don't find it particularly "fun" to make 20 plans for my city for buildings I "might get."

DeletedUser

They aren't available UNTIL they've been released which is crap for planning ahead, and never a guarantee. I don't find it particularly "fun" to make 20 plans for my city for buildings I "might get."

You're in the same boat as the rest of us.

DeletedUser19672

Yeah I get that, but as I said it is literally painful for me to drag buildings around to arrange them, which I didn't want to point out in the thread I made before since people were so hostile to me. Like I'm fracking PAY for a temporary build mode. It's not like I'm not bloody used to a freaking crip tax or anything.

DeletedUser19672

Sorry, but knowing what surprise gifts are coming beforehand seems like a completely unreasonable expectation.
I never asked for that nor did I, or anyone else ask for any sort of storage option that would last outside the time it takes to move things around. Hell I don't think you should be able to delete/sell things while you're in build mode just temporarily move them off the map. Y'all are acting like we're asking to be able to store buildings indefinitely. :rolleyes:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I never asked for that nor did I, or anyone else ask for any sort of storage option that would last outside the time it takes to move things around. Hell I don't think you should be able to delete/sell things while you're in build mode just temporarily move them off the map. Y'all are acting like we're asking to be able to store buildings indefinitely. :rolleyes:
We're not "acting" like anything of the sort. Part of the challenge of the game is the buildings constantly changing shape and orientation. Some of us enjoy that challenge. Some of us always keep a chunk of our available land free to simplify it.

If you create a post asking people to vote on whether they think storage to get around that is a good thing, then we are going to vote as we please and express our opinions. You are not required to agree with us, and we are not required to agree with you. If you don't want people to disagree, then you need to find something else to poll on.

DeletedUser4194

Unfortunately this is a no go once again.

The Development Team has confirmed once more that there are no plans to having any storage for any buildings, even if temporary.
Therefore we will be closing this thread and looking through the rest of the ideas and suggestions in this section.

Thank you so much for your suggestions and keep the ideas coming! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.