• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Movement

Silver Lady

Does anybody know if the city movement algorithm is still being run on Mondays or if it’s still working since the great Inno exodus?

Alram

Flippers just flip
Does anybody know if the city movement algorithm is still being run on Mondays or if it’s still working since the great Inno exodus?
Something is happening on Mondays. My goldmines are growing. On May 2nd, I had 3 mines in ring 11. Now I'm up to 12 mines and some are in ring 8.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yea, still on Monday's. But it is not the entire server at one time. It was explained to us that a different section of each server is done each week. This is why things don't seem to change for weeks at a time.

Kadhrin

My Felyndral city gets one or two new mines every week. I'm up to 124 and considering bailing that server.

Genefer

Mine increase weekly too - I am now at 87 - on this right side of the map - I was at 123 on the other side for near a year then moved and then apparently lost position to the leapfrog movement after about a month and the goldmines keep rolling in.

Kadhrin

I either had an atypical midweek update or missed an entire row. 132 mines on Fely, with two being farther away from The Edge than I am.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
hmm, just did a count and I've got 63 as well in the southwestern corner of Sinya Arda.
I have 39 pages of neighbours, but was at 43 at one point.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just looked at Arendyll for the first time in months. I am still about 87 or 88 rings south of the center of the map and I have gone from no gold mines to around 30. They are all on the southern edges of my discovered area, so about 100+ rings out from the center for the start of the mines. And when I scroll through the undiscovered zone further south, it is very barren, with some cities scattered about amongst the empty places.

Genefer

I'm now at 92, which is odd because I lost an entire page of neighbors, and the goldmines only increased by 5. Weird!