• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Name

DeletedUser7967

We loose a bit of our own individual personalities by having to let our neighbors and fellowship members that we either want culture, builder or main hall.
It would not be that difficult to insert a small box with a check mark that the person would select as their main request. That way our city names would not have to be filled with (culture C, main hall MH, or builders hut BH) things that could be placed elsewhere.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
3 buffs.png

It's three letters. B, C, M, or less if you only want one. Although it'd be a nice feature, I don't see it as really high enough priority for the devs to deal with for a long time.

On a side note, nearly half of the cities in all seven of the fellowships I'm in have just left the default city name. If they can't be bothered customizing a name, I'm fairly sure they'll also be too lazy to click a box. LOL

DeletedUser4615

I think this is a great idea but need to add on a section where the builder is, our FS is growing so much, high players, that the builder is a lot of the time hard to find. They've kept it so small while everything has grown that it gets swallowed up and hard to find especially if you don't have room to move it where it is noticeable. This is just my two cents! :)

WolfSinger

There are some players who only what a few culture items polished and then for NH to go to their main hall. If the checkbox only allowed for a blanket request that would not be of any assistance and would actually negate what they are requesting.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There are some players who only what a few culture items polished and then for NH to go to their main hall. If the checkbox only allowed for a blanket request that would not be of any assistance and would actually negate what they are requesting.
The simple fix is that once every building with an EE spell on it is buffed, and 170%+ culture is reached then the culture button gets greyed out.

DeletedUser12941

That way our city names would not have to be filled with (culture C, main hall MH, or builders hut BH) things that could be placed elsewhere.

Ah-HA! I've been wondering what those initials were for, thanks for the tip! Would've thought that they only meant something to the individual if not for the fact that they show up everywhere lol. :p

NearOK

I too sometimes have a problem in a specific building, not only the BH but more so an AW that I'm donating KP to. A worthy solution would be to position the desired building adjacent to the MH, as the screen is centered on the MH whenever a player's town is accessed.

DeletedUser

I too sometimes have a problem in a specific building, not only the BH but more so an AW that I'm donating KP to. A worthy solution would be to position the desired building adjacent to the MH, as the screen is centered on the MH whenever a player's town is accessed.

Which is what most players do when space allows for it.

DeletedUser12423

the builder is a lot of the time hard to find. They've kept it so small while everything has grown that it gets swallowed up and hard to find especially if you don't have room to move it where it is noticeable. This is just my two cents! :)

Or, they could make the BH cosmetics a little taller lol

Last edited: