• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City "Profiles"

DeletedUser

A lot of players in a fellowship or wanting to join/recruit for an existing fellowship are looking for specific players (e.g., boosted in certain manufactories to round out FS trading opportunities). It is also very common for players to modify their city names to include their order of preference when receiving neighborly help (e.g., C>M>B to mean they value help with culture before main hall before builder).

I really like the profile type in FoE. The way that you can indicate what you frequently offer and what you're looking for in trades as well as a small free-form area to list a quote, comment, or motto. Something similar could work great for those who play like this. For example, two columns on drop-downs. One where players can select and display the manufactories they are boosted in, and a second where they can rank their preference for neighborly help. And adding a small area for free-form comments would be an ideal place for players to enter a synopsis of their play style (e.g., how often they typically play), an away message if they will be away for an extended period, or even just a little quote or something.

I believe these features would prove immensely helpful for Mages and Archmages, as well as anyone who is an active member of a FS. It really plays off the multiple requests I read for a "last logon timestamp," allowing those who take on the responsibility for maintaining and organizing a FS to have better tools and resources to do so.

Thanks for your consideration! :)
Mama