• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Click baits (put resources on buildings you want neighbours to click on)

DeletedUser

So it's quite annoying having neighbours always clicking on the most inoptimal building. So it would be much better if you could put some resources on a building of your choice. The next neighbour to click on that will recieve those goods.

So you might put 50 steel on your builders hut. When the neighbour visits you, he sees a floating steel icon he can get by supporting it.

DeletedUser422

I name my city for what I would like them to click on, hoping they notice it. For example: It is named "Whispering Trees" at the moment. For those that are unaware, clicking on building hut for people with low level building is nearly useless...saving 20% time on a 1 hour build, seriously? Clicking on culture buildings is the one to do, especially if more than one player helps you that way....I also get some I cannot help because they have already been helped on the couple buildings they have, basically they are inactive and have only 1 or no cultural buildings at all.

DeletedUser

How about a short welcome note, instead? It could be a single line of text below the city name:

You are visiting:
Sproutville
"I can has culture?"

DeletedUser

I still like the idea of being able to load up Goods as rewards for Neighborly help.

DeletedUser422

New feature "Fellowships" in a couple weeks... Not sure if I want to start one or join an existing one yet. This will help us out tons! We will get many more opportunities to add culture bonuses!...If those are full (mine will take quite a few) then we go to coins and builds. Clicking on builders huts won't begin to help much until players have higher level buildings (Maybe level 7+), so look closely before choosing that option.

Last edited by a moderator: