• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

cliff ancient wonders

rickyht

Will inno be adding any more ancient wonders that will add to the large cliff buildings. The graphics on the existing ones are amazing and really add to the backgound when playing the game . I know screen space is limited, but it sure would be nice to have more of this beautiful artwork as an addition.

free-spirit

Will inno be adding any more ancient wonders that will add to the large cliff buildings. The graphics on the existing ones are amazing and really add to the backgound when playing the game . I know screen space is limited, but it sure would be nice to have more of this beautiful artwork as an addition.
I doubt it, they're hasn't been new cliff side AWs since the very early Wonders. They are pretty though.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
My fav was always the crystal lighthouse … that was the only reason I kept it . Just wish you could view them on mobile that way although I understand why they can’t .

Mykan

Oh Wise One
unlikely, the go to for wonders is to add a new portrait rather than background building. Probably a lot simpler to do it that way and a lot of people had to turn the graphics setting down so they cant see the backgrounds anyway.

Last edited: