• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cocoon Lampion

DeletedUser15654

I have a new quest... have at least one Coccon Lampion building. I thought I looked everywhere but I don’t see any such thing! What is it? Where do I find it?

DeletedUser2768

I have a new quest... have at least one Coccon Lampion building. I thought I looked everywhere but I don’t see any such thing! What is it? Where do I find it?

It's a culture building in the Fairies part of your culture tab.

DeletedUser15654

Thank you for your help but it’s actually not a Building! It looks more like a string of Chinese lanterns!

DeletedUser2768

Thank you for your help but it’s actually not a Building! It looks more like a string of Chinese lanterns!

Are you sure about that?
Untitled.jpg

DeletedUser15654

I looked at your attachment and yes it does come up under buildings...BUT so does everything else. When you say building I think of a structure with sides and maybe a roof. Still thank you!

DeletedUser2768

I looked at your attachment and yes it does come up under buildings...BUT so does everything else. When you say building I think of a structure with sides and maybe a roof. Still thank you!

Somewhere here, there is a breakdown of communication.

You asked what a Cocoon Lampion was. I told you.
You argued with me that it wasn't a building. I gave you a picture showing you it was, in fact, a building.
You argued with me that it still wasn't a building.

What do you want? Someone to wave a magic wand and move the building to another location just because you say it's not a building?

DeletedUser15654

Hello. No I do not want someone to wave a magic wand and move the building. I was just giving my opinion. I sincerely apologize if it seemed that I was arguing with you. That was not my intention! In the future when I ask a question and receive a response I will keep my opinion to myself. Again I was not arguing with you. So, please accept my apology.