• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coin Collection System / Notification Sucks When Large ...

• Thread starter DeletedUser8850
  • Start date

DeletedUser8850

Hi Guys,

I currently often have the game open on one of my secondary displays, and the coin notification has become extremely annoying as I now have ~40+ houses; Namely for the amount of movement it creates in my peripheral view, or even when the game is my main focus ... but I can imagine for others that are playing this game for a long time is equally the same issue for similar reasons.

It would be nice if had one of :
- Tier II : Unlocks a "Tax Collector" that that auto-collects every 3 minutes, removing/disabling the coin animation above houses.
- The ability to change how long before the coin animation appears above buildings (aka changing the default 3 min to 15 min or 30 min).
- Tier II : Unlocks a "Quick Collect" button to collect coins when ready, removing/disabling the coin animation above houses. This could show up in the nav bar similar to gold, showing "pending tax capacity vs ready gold".

I've only been playing this for a day and find it annoying :)

DeletedUser6857

Why would you early collect every time coins become available? The coins will continue to accumulate in the residences for hours and those times increase as you upgrade them. I only collect coins at earliest when I login to collect goods or supplies production.

DeletedUser8850

^^ Because it's annoying to have the coin icon above the buildings constantly :) (well every 3 minutes, which is the enforced game animation I'm complaining about)

DeletedUser6857

^^ Because it's annoying to have the coin icon above the buildings constantly :) (well every 3 minutes, which is the enforced game animation I'm complaining about)

That is a feature of the game. It's intended to let you now when coins are available and begins as soon as early collection is available. The timing will increase as the residences are upgraded. But it will always be at the earliest point that coins are available. Changing it would defeat the point of the feature. I don't think they intended for you to sit an watch the game constantly. You login do some stuff and log out, come back later do some more stuff ...

When you start your city you spend more time with the city as you are learning the mechanics but as you grow you city the build times are longer and you fall into a patten as mentioned above. At that point the bouncing coins will not bother you.

edeba

At my level I think it takes 30 minutes for the coins to show up. It will be less annoying once you level the houses a bit because the early collection time is longer.

I'm not sure what you mean by that ?

DeletedUser8689

Actually, I agree that the coins above the houses are irritating. I have been playing a long time (Orc chapter) and I look at my cities sometimes every hour or less, and every time I first have to get rid of the coins. A single alert somewhere else on the page should be enough. When you click the alert, all the coins can appear.

DeletedUser9049

Actually, I agree that the coins above the houses are irritating. I have been playing a long time (Orc chapter) and I look at my cities sometimes every hour or less, and every time I first have to get rid of the coins. A single alert somewhere else on the page should be enough. When you click the alert, all the coins can appear.
Just ignore the coins then... problem solved! It's not like you HAVE to collect them at that moment.

DeletedUser8689

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word "irritating"? Of course one can ignore the coins and collect later, but they will still be irritating. Too many flashing things on the screen makes it harder to spot the idle manufactories and workshops.