• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coin collection

DeletedUser58

I am going on vacation June 3 and will not be able to check in daily. Will my coins continue to produce until I do check in and collect them or will they stop after a certain period?
Thank you,
bfa

DeletedUser

They stop at the cap set by the residence level and your culture bonus. The tooltip shows you what this capacity is.

DeletedUser371

Hi barefootangel,
@fangterror is right. They will continue to produce until you log in to collect. Once the residence has reached is maximum amount, the production will stop until collected again.

Charity79

DeletedUser

Hi barefootangel,
@fangterror is right. They will continue to produce until you log in to collect. Once the residence has reached is maximum amount, the production will stop until collected again.

Charity79

Is there a way to collect the coins with one click? Or do you have to click all the buildings separately?:eek:

DeletedUser551

Is there a way to collect the coins with one click? Or do you have to click all the buildings separately?:eek:

You can collect coins and supplies by multiple buildings by holding your left mouse button and dragging your cursor over the buildings.