• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coin mines 'listed' in Neighbors tab

OIM20

Access details:
Version: v1.154.6-(16e2eef) - html5 (2022-06-20 17:38)
World: Elcysandir
Browser: Firefox 101.0.1 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Reproducibility: 5/5 - happens always
Situation: So, in the opposite of the green > brown > green and the unlisted but extant neighbor, I have coin mines showing in my neighbors tab. This would be useful, if I could use the hands, or if the hands went away after I collected the coins on map. But they don't, and I'm not sure if the blank lines shouldn't be on the list (in the case that they should, it's missing 42 of them), or if the hands should be going away. But something doesn't appear to be working as it should, at any rate.

Screens:

There is an error message if I attempt to click on the hands rather than navigating to the province to pick up the gold (which was already done when I completed my Tourney provinces):

And there are more pages with blank lines.

To explain why I think this is a bug: only 10 "blank" lines show up in my NH window. However, I have 52 coin mines in my discovered map area (this is at 30%):

[low res on purpose; I know @helya can look and see without me needing to provide details of city names]

You can click on the images to see a larger version, and there is a zoom function. The mines not circled on the top half of the last image are circled on the bottom half. :)

OIM20

Um... are my FS members supposed to be showing up on my Neighbors tab at dozens of circles from where my discovered zone ends? I understand the ones near me, but I've got 57, 76, 99 in two directions, 110 - even 126 showing up in Harandar. Is this something that happened when they took the coin mines out?

Elcysandir, where all the mines are, I've got the same thing, but the coin mines (blank lines) aren't showing in the list anymore. Which is good, just wondering if this is now the side effect.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I have noticed this as well...both in Elcysandir and Harandar. I didn't say anything because I thought it was going to go away, like fleeting swamp gas. Silly me!