• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coldfire Phoenix Artifacts

Ihrlaen

Quick note for anyone looking to evolve their Coldfire Phoenix. Today there is an in-game offer to purchase the Tome of the Phoenixes. This is currently the only way to collect them. A bug report was made to address their absence in the Magic Academy, however, it was archived without action.

If you've seen a Coldfire Phoenix Artifact* in the Magic Academy, please post your sightings here!

*Bases are available, artifacts are not. Also note that not all Tomes of the Phoenixes are the same. Older Tomes cannot create newer artifacts. Use with care.

Phoenix Artifact Identification Guide:

1681501561832.png
Phoenix Artifact (evolves Fire, Aureate, and Storm Phoenixes)
1681501603412.png
Coldfire Phoenix Artifact
1681501701451.png
Ashen Phoenix Artifact
1681501801475.png
Twilight Phoenix Artifact
1681501771202.png
Astral Phoenix Artifact

Attachments

• 1681501658578.png
    1681501658578.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
@Huor
Yes. They have the temporary conversion tome in there but where are the regular Coldfire artifacts like this bear?
Screenshots_2023-04-15-08-14-42.png

Huor

sorry! I thought they were interested in any sighting. I'll keep an eye out

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, I was the one that started that Bug thread out of frustration over the incompetence of the devs doing what they said they would do. I still have not verified if that is the only artifact recipe missing out of all the ones they said had been added to crafting. I was also not given any explanation as to why my thread was closed and moved. @Anonglitch or @Silmaril any word on that?