• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

collect 2 blacksmith (FA) but..

DeletedUser19801

a wierd thing, i collected 2 blacksmith badge with the new badge sysem , 1 and pressed Claim then the other
but when i went to invest them in the map, it only gave me to put 1, like i only collected 1
it happend twice ( the 1st one was other small badge so i didnt gave mind to it at 1st)

NightshadeCS

a wierd thing, i collected 2 blacksmith badge with the new badge sysem , 1 and pressed Claim then the other
but when i went to invest them in the map, it only gave me to put 1, like i only collected 1
it happend twice ( the 1st one was other small badge so i didnt gave mind to it at 1st)

You should submit a support ticket in-game and see if they can view your game log and fix it for you. My advice is to make sure to go slowly, and if the "Zzz"s don't appear, reload the game.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I just collected 10 blacksmiths and when I went to add only 9 were there. I was very careful when collecting so I know for sure it was a glitch. Next I went to mobile to start them again. I clicked the x at the top of the workshop. Went back to PC and 1/2 of them were not started. I hope this isn't a sign of problems brewing! I decided to close Elvenar, close browser, restart computer & go back in. I'm hoping that takes care of it but no way to know now.