• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Coming: Fairy productions require Crafted (T2) goods

DeletedUser627

The March episode release shows some cool points. One point to know now is that the two new Fairy manufactories require Crafted goods, coins, and supplies in order to make the new Fairy goods.

This is a significant departure from the Dwarven race, where Granite and Copper didn't require any existing city goods, coins, or supplies. I'm not complaining - yet :)...but I do find the following interesting (from weeks ago):

Which is precisely why I'm stocking up on tier 2 goods. I think it's VERY likely that the next guest race will have an appetite for Crystal, Scrolls, and Silk.

Many of us can see trends in development, but I find it increasingly UNLIKELY that he can -and does - predict random new developments that have no precedent.

DeletedUser61

Let's consider that a bit further:
  • The Human/Fairy Ancient Wonders required Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems
  • The Dwarven Ancient Wonders required Marble/Steel/Planks
  • The Fairy Ancient Wonders are going to require _______
In FoE, the Manufacturing Buildings for the past few eras have all required secondary goods.

You merely have to look at the game as a business/manufacturing/distribution system, which I've been doing for 40 years as a supply chain consultant.
  • Is the system balanced and efficient?
  • What's a simple version of something that can easily become more elaborate?
  • How does it compare to other, similar system?
  • What's worth changing, and what's good enough?
  • What can be "fixed" and what has to be thrown out and replaced?
Then you have to allow for emergent properties that NOBODY anticipated, and add metrics so that they won't sneak up on you again.

If you carefully read the https://legal.innogames.com/portal/us/privacy statememt that's at the bottom of the log-in page, it's very nearly a symposium about how InnoGames porfiles it's customer base, and the in-game activities of those customers.

Once you understand WHAT they are looking at, the why of it all becomes more obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser627

Let's consider that a bit further:
  • The Human/Fairy Ancient Wonders required Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems
  • The Dwarven Ancient Wonders required Marble/Steel/Planks
  • The Fairy Ancient Wonders are going to require _______

Obfuscation and/or error - the Wonders require Relics and few goods; not enough for you to have described it as "appetite" for goods.

DeletedUser61

the Wonders require Relics and few goods
There are plenty of hints lying about, if you're willing to pay attention. Look at the tech tree.
  • I & IIa = Marble/Steel/Planks
  • IIb & IIIa = Crystal/Scrolls/Silk
  • IIIb & IVa = Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems
  • IVb = Marble/Steel/Planks
  • Va = Crystal/Scrolls/Silk
  • Vb = Elixir/Magic Dust/Gems
  • VI = Marble/Steel/Planks
  • VII = ???? Crystal/Scrolls/Silk (just probably?)
That's a VERY strong pattern.

Here's a shopping list for Chapter VIII. http://witcheslore.com/bookofshadow...creatures-mythical-magical-supernatural/2776/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1161

Many of us can see trends in development, but I find it increasingly UNLIKELY that he can -and does - predict random new developments that have no precedent.
Well he had a 1 in 3 shot. :p

His followup post about the tech tree is why I was thinking the same thing. They always give you factory upgrades and then ask for a bunch of the newly available goods.