• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Complain about the weather

• Thread starter DeletedUser9759
  • Start date

DeletedUser9759

A great Canadian tradition!

It's so cold my shower drain has frozen :(

DeletedUser8946

Interestingly enough, most of the things I've heard about Canada is that they DON'T complain...

11-photo-u1

HJK84

Ya... 2 nights in a row I was outside cleaning snow for over 1 hour each.
But exercise is good, air is even better, and I love the cold air!
I never complain, the colder the better :cool:

DeletedUser

I was born in this environment:
Arizona.jpg

I moved to this environment two years ago:
snowy snowy cold.jpg

I question my sanity. :eek:

DeletedUser3468

While here in Michigan we're jumping back and forth from below zero to 50 degrees all in the space of a couple days. (at one point, in the course of 24 hours). Most recently we went from mild temps with a thunderstorm to freezing rain and snow overnight. And it isn't even Fickle February yet!

HJK84

While here in Michigan we're jumping back and forth from below zero to 50 degrees all in the space of a couple days. (at one point, in the course of 24 hours). Most recently we went from mild temps with a thunderstorm to freezing rain and snow overnight. And it isn't even Fickle February yet!

We had similar precipitation here. Snow, Rain, Ice Rain, Snow, Rain... terrible.
Couldn't get my car out of my driveway. I live on a main road, and I couldn't clean driveway, huge ice bank, no way to clean it.
Got 2 planks, and flew over the ice bank :eek:
Didn't damage my car, was fun, lol

christmas_vacation_taurus_in_air-525x297.jpg