• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Completing a Province Does not Show Rune only ?

DeletedUser6857

Game version: v1.30.4-(249c34e5a) (2017-05-24 13:00)
Game world: A &F
Browser + version: Safari 10.1
Flash Player version: NPAPI Plug-in version 25.0.0.171 is installed
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.4
Screen resolution: 1440 x 900
Account name: Wood Wanderer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:

When completing a province when you would normally see a rune that you earned it just shows a “?”

Expected situation:
See a rune graphic

Reproduction Steps
1. Complete a province
screenshot58.jpg

Risen Malchiah

This is also happening in this week's tournament. The confirmation boxes will display the KP, the relics and spells, but only ? for the rune.

This does *not* happen when collecting quests that reward a specific rune (such as the occasional fairy quest).

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Am I still earning runes? They will not show up in my AW circle, only the shards appear.

There may be a definition problem here.
The pieces of rock with symbols on them that appear on the circle are the shards.
The little pieces that form a row are broken shards.
The fully completed circle is the Rune.
So are you saying you receive a shard and it neither appears on the ring, nor becomes a broken shard?

DeletedUser4506

I contacted support about this. There's a bug in the rune display. You got your AW rune, but it's hard to know which unless you kept count of them before hand or you happened to get one that wasn't already built. I've gotten about 5-6 runes since this bug started and I've been keeping count manually and every time I have gotten one.