• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Consign me to the 9th Circle of Hell Option.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
In this feature, each city (not account) has new option buttons.

1. Consign me to the 9th circle: My city is going inactive for a very long time, (maybe forever), or it exists only so that I can check on stats for this world. Please move it to the outside edge of the map and let someone else take over.
  2. Delete this city after 30 days. I created it by accident, or changed my mind. while I am still playing my account, this city can go in to the garbage can.
And an account option:
  1. Delete me after 30 days. The game is not for me, or am moving on and don't want to inconvenience others. I am aware that I will lose all buildings, expansions and diamonds on my account and will have to start new if I come back more than 30 days from now.

The Unbeliever

I would so be down with this!
I wanted to begin a second human city when the newest US server opened up... and low & behold, my boosted goods were Planks (I honestly HATE the look of all the plank buildings!), Silk (which I have in both my other worlds), and Gems (which I have in both my other worlds!)

I'd love nothing more than to be able to delete this city, and try starting again, hopefully with something other than the 3 most pop-intensive goods, and (in my case), no more freaking silk or gems!!

DeletedUser2768

no more freaking silk or gems!!

Yes PLEASE!!! I play if 4 worlds, technically more, but I'm only active in 4.
Elcy: Planks, scrolls, dust
Aren: Steel, scrolls, dust
Beta: Planks, Silk, Gems
Sinya: Steel, Scrolls, not unlocked yet

Don't quote me on those, but they're pretty close. I'd go log in and check, but I'm one of the many players experiencing game freeze when I have more than one tab opened with a game tab.

DeletedUser4778

There really seems to be a serious goods imbalance. Most of the active cities around me have my boosts of Silk and Gems. Marble is my Tier 1 boost and, yes, I am surrounded by Planks producers. This makes recruitment and balancing HARD, especially with the scalper wholesaler. On a normal day, at least 13 of 17 pages in the Trader are silk offers. The 3-4 are mostly planks and gems followed by scrolls and dust. The rest I mostly cannot accept because they are cross-tiers or from undiscovered neighbors. Rarely is there marble, crystal, and elixir to be had.