• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Constructs - Set bonus not being applied

argeonnas

Hello all, hope you are doing well.

I recently started the constructs chapter and for the life of me I can't understand what I am doing wrong with the settlement building set bonus.

I have one of each of the 4 settlement production buildings, put them together and can see the % boost at the top of the window. But when I do any production from them, there is no set bonus. When I hover, it should show me my AW boost, which is does, but also my set bonus, but that isn't there.

What am I missing?

note: I did already refresh the game a few times.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-17 202302.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-17 202302.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Well only your Air Filter is getting the full bonus, all of the others will only get partials, but then, you do have two each.
But maybe get Support to check for you.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Check also to see if this is a display issue. Is the amount that you are collecting the same as what the building is stating? The amount that hovers over the building when you collect matches the building description. The amount that hovers over the stockpile a few seconds later matches the amount the stockpile actually increased.

argeonnas

thanks for the replies and suggestions :) After some testing it seems the collected amounts were correct and did include the set bonus, it's just the visual text info on the productions that is wrong. I contacted support about that, but at least i am not missing out on goods like I first feared.