• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest 17 Quests (updated)

DeepTerminal

Currently on the last quest. The last one is NOT "train 700 troops" as most people say.
"Marble/steel/planks" means whichever is your tier-1 boosted goods.

1. Produce 5-min tools 10 times
2. Spend 3 knowledge points
3. Trian 30 units
4. Buy 3 knowledge points
5. Scout 1 province
6. Produce power of provision 1 time
7. Produce 3-hour tools 10 times
8. Complete 2 provinces OR spend 20 knowledge points
9. Produce 3-hour marble/steel/planks 6 times
10. Spend 20 knowledge points
11. Produce power of provision 2 times
12. Scout 3 provinces OR produce power of provision 3 times
13. Produce 15-min tools 40 times
14. Produce 24-hour marble/steel/planks 6 times AND 3-hour tools 6 times
15. Produce 5-min tools 100 times
16. Upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher
17. Produce 3-hour tools 4 times OR complete 4 provinces

DeletedUser3268

Got through all 17 yesterday...with about 6 days to spare. :) Contest was fun....it really makes you update your city. Fun times.

DeletedUser3220

Hi, HawkeyeStar! That's amazing you got through it so fast, great job! Could you tell me if #16 can be 1st tier factories or not. I'm hoping I can
prepare a head of time for that one. Thanks!
Snowcone

DeletedUser3040

Yeah. I basically leveled 4 marble manufactories to lvl 4 ahead of time and it accepted them. I ended up breaking all but 3 of the 16 shards I got between my two cities. I've got some rotten AW luck.

DeletedUser3220

Thank you, Sol! You and I both with AW rotten luck. I've got 4 runes in one of the AW and have broke the last 4 I tried to put in.
I'm new here in the forum. This is my first question. Now I'm going to try to upload a picture. Going back to reading more on the forum.
Thanks again!
Snowcone

DeletedUser3268

Hi, HawkeyeStar! That's amazing you got through it so fast, great job! Could you tell me if #16 can be 1st tier factories or not. I'm hoping I can
prepare a head of time for that one. Thanks!
Snowcone
I used Planks Building and Residences to get #16.

DeletedUser627

#16 is such a bummer. I don't think Inno could figure out how to devise a universal competition if their lives depended on it.

DeletedUser1871

has anyone used residences to get through 16 ? I just leveled up 3 res to level 5 and it didn't register them as 3 of the 4 needed.

Meira the Kind

has anyone used residences to get through 16 ? I just leveled up 3 res to level 5 and it didn't register them as 3 of the 4 needed.

I would love to know that too! All of my factories are upgraded to the max and I don't have the time or space to build 4 factories just for this contest.

DeletedUser627

Take a look at https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Planks_Manufactory#Planks_Manufactory_Elves.
Surely you can get by without 8 sections of roadway for an hour and a half,
which is how long it takes to get 4 Planks Manufacturers to level 5.

Only if you have a double wide road; otherwise, the planks won't build / upgrade since only one of them would be adjacent to a road.

Still, it could be done one at a time, or in multiple locations where the road attaches to the Main Hall.

DeletedUser61

Or delete roads from different areas, and shift a couple of buildings. There are a lot of ways to get there. The essential point is that roadway is probably the easiest way to pry loose a bit of temporary space, if you've chosen play without a lay down area.
Are Residence able to be upgraded for this contest?
Anything that you can upgrade seems to work, even upgrading an Ancient Wonder.