• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Contest Questlines; spells.Make early rewards relics needed for later quests

DeletedUser594

Every special event questline so far has had multiple requirements to produce spells- in particular "power of provision". This can derail or even stop dead any player who has scouted and opened provinces beyond a certain point after which they cannot fight or negotiate any longer.
If relics are needed to produce spells for questlines then there needs to be a way to acquire them. They could be given as prizes in the quests leading up to the ones requiring spell production if specific spells are required. It would be helpful to make it a less specific task regarding spell production such as "produce any 2 spells"

DeletedUser2870

I agree. Within my fellowships there are several members who find it impossible to gain the relics they need since they cannot negotiate (no orcs) and cannot win the battles.

DeletedUser4815

If it is the same, that poses a problem since the spell cost is dependant on your boosts. With me, Power of Provision requires 1 Steel Relic and 1 Scrolls Relic since I am boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems.