• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cost of Diamonds

• Thread starter DeletedUser4930
  • Start date

qaccy

Still the same options of $5/10/20/50/80 available for me. Maybe they're only rolling this out in certain regions? I've bought diamonds several times (always the $80 option because it's the best value), so I figure that if they were updating their offers based on purchase history, I'd be a candidate for it on that metric so there must be something else involved.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'd be a candidate for it on that metric so there must be something else involved.
Serious market testing requires controls. If they offered it to all large purchasers, they wouldn't know if there were other factors,(Event bumps, end-of-month paydays, mid-summer-vacation, etc.)

DeletedUser7738

I guess we were one of their targeted players: our diamond options changed to the "new" volume pricing about a month ago, at the start of the Herds event. We hate it and stopped buying diamonds until they bring the old, original, pre-Herds options back. So stick that in your ear and smoke it Innogames!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I guess we were one of their targeted players: our diamond options changed to the "new" volume pricing about a month ago, at the start of the Herds event. We hate it and stopped buying diamonds until they bring the old, original, pre-Herds options back. So stick that in your ear and smoke it Innogames!
They won't see this. You should file an in game issue.

DeletedUser8187

You're right. If that graphic is accurate, that's a terrible deal. It's also very confusing, since if I spend $50 I get the same amount (6500) but it says it's a 30% bonus, not an 18% bonus. Not sure how that can be explained.

View attachment 2209
Edit: Ah, they are increassing the base amount. My base is 500 for $50, while that base is 5508 for $50. Weird.

Looks sneaky, they change the base amount to make the deals look better, but your getting the same amount of diamonds.
Not an issue for me, I won't be buying the diamonds. I did the 1000 diamonds when I first started as it was only $1.99 and I got the third builder as a bonus.

DeletedUser6387

Hello, my diamond purchase has changed. They have taken away my 19.99 option. I don't understand. If I want to buy a higher amount then I will but if I want to spend $20 a week then I should have that choice. Now I don't spend any. I put in a request to see if I could get this back. Has anyone had a change revert back to how it was before? This is a little disappointing.

DeletedUser9080

Hello, my diamond purchase has changed. They have taken away my 19.99 option. I don't understand. If I want to buy a higher amount then I will but if I want to spend $20 a week then I should have that choice. Now I don't spend any. I put in a request to see if I could get this back. Has anyone had a change revert back to how it was before? This is a little disappointing.
I filed a ticket also, they replied with a Thank You for Inquiring and that my comment would be passed along to the "Payment Team".
I guess the "Payment Team" needed a raise.
:rolleyes: