• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafted Grounds of the Orc Strategist is chap 3 even though I'm chap 4

DeletedUser27062

From what I understand upgradable buildings are 'aged' according to your research level. I'm about 40 kp into Advanced scouts on chapter 4 yet the GotOS I crafted today is chapter 3 so needs upgrading already. Is there a certain place in chapter 4 I need to be up to before the MA recognises I've gone up a chapter? TYIA for any help.

DeletedUser27062

You need to complete Advanced Scouts research to be in the new chapter.
Thank you. So... even though the page tab says Chapter IV and the indicator glows gold over the 'IV' I'm really in chapter 3....because Inno thought it would be a cute prank? I can't think of a single rational reason to do this.
Screenshot_20201129-041814.jpg

Iyapo1

Yes it is a sadistic prank! Especially during events when you think you might make it into the next chapter before the event ends....click on the chest and see the KP requirement that was hiding under it. :(

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I can't think of a single rational reason to do this
Neither can I, but it has always been this way...
Especially during events
Yes, your event bldgs will give you the higher Ch4 rewards, but...
The next thing that will bite you: once you open it and the game considers you 'in' Ch 4, all the quests you get in the upcoming event will be scaled to Ch4...so things like 'produce xx goods' will require Ch4 amounts of goods even though you'll just be in the process of unlocking the tech to be able to upgrade your factories to Ch4 levels. This will make it take longer for you to fulfill those quests since you'll be using factories, workshops, etc that are producing Ch3 amounts...