• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crafting Royal Restorations

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Just saw in my MA that I can craft the blueprint to royal restorations conversion with diamonds instead of blueprints. Is this a new feature or have I just never hovered over it before to see the diamond option knowing I didn’t have any blueprints left to convert? Crafting RRs with diamonds...me likie!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well, look at that...goodbye then, my old friend, ye large stash of diamonds! I have my other city crawling through Dwarf Chapter with only 2 granite and 1 copper mine bc I won too many blue roofs and libraries climbing the Spire when it was super cheap to climb. Now I need a boatload of RRs/blueprints to keep everything current so I made camp and have been only doing tourneys (and more Spire). Been cracking all my blueprints to feed the libraries since they give decent pop and culture. Ah ha, now my stay is cut shorter to just Infinity-1!