• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Crystal Lighthouse Bonus Only Grants Boosted Goods

DeletedUser6788

Game version: v1.37.3-(c51992e28) (2017-09-05 9:42)
Game world: Elcysandir
Browser + version: Firefox 55.0.3 (32-bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LunarNocturne
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
When Helping other cities, the Crystal Lighthouse says it will grant bonus goods based on the number of provinces you have completed, but it only appears to grant boosted goods, while it's descriptions suggests that it will produce any goods.

After a week or so of use, I have only seen boosted goods ( Planks, Silk, and Gems ) and in addition is seems to favour the tier 2 good (Silk) over the other two.

Expected situation:
Based on the description of the Crystal Lighthouse, it should produce any of the nine goods available (Marble, Steel, Planks, Crystal, Scroll, Silk, Elixir, Magic Dust, Gems) and potentially others such as Copper and Granite (though possibly not as these are listed as "Settlement Resources" instead of goods.

Reproduction Steps
1. Have a Crystal Lighthouse built.
2. Go assist other cities.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
While the in-game description is vague (and also confused me when I first placed it), the CL is working as intended according to the wiki. This is a Text error, not properly a bug.

upload_2017-9-14_8-35-55.png

DeletedUser

Thank you! Please note however that this is not an error; only boosted goods are received from neighborly help when owning the Crystal Lighthouse/Great Bell Spire Ancient wonders. The wiki correctly states "it will give you random boosted goods as a percentage of..."