• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cultural Buildings question

Arcturis2

I've heard that cultural buildings expire after time, but how much time? And how do you know when a building needs to be replaced. I'm playing on mobile, so I can't scroll over a building.

Iyapo1

20210305_145612.jpg
View attachment 9243
20210305_150215.jpg

Iyapo1

Above are screenshots of a building that expires. Only a few actually expire, each type lasts for a specific amount of time. The only way to know they expired is to keep track of them and open them occasionally, so thanks. Without your post I would not have checked that building and realized it had to go.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

50 to 100 days for genies, carting libraries, ferris wheels etc, depending on which one specific, and the culture stays and can be upgraded with chapter advances (not advised) but the productions stop and can't be restarted .. if it is a regular crafted or event cul..cul/pop bldg they last as long as you keep them

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Only a few buildings actually have timers and expire. And they will actually continue to give culture after the timer expires, they just do not give you other stuff anymore. However on a more general note culture buildings get better with every chapter. With a few exceptions like evolving buildings, you should look into replacing any culture building that is 2 or more chapters behind your current level.

LutherTheHairy

While we are on this topic, does upgrading a building to a new chapter reset the timer? I kinda like having a Ferris wheel but they keep giving us goddess of wishes the past two events and at some point I might run out of Ferris wheels that still turn .

Sprite1313

While we are on this topic, does upgrading a building to a new chapter reset the timer? I kinda like having a Ferris wheel but they keep giving us goddess of wishes the past two events and at some point I might run out of Ferris wheels that still turn .

It resets the timer for production, but does not extend the expiration date.

LutherTheHairy

It resets the timer for production, but does not extend the expiration date.

Thank you for the information. It seems I have 67 days left of spinning wheels and then that is that. Looks like on Beta there is not one at the end of the quest line for the 2021 Phoenix event.