• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cultural Exchange quest in halflings not updating

DeletedUser2055

Game version: __ v1.42.5-(2170c9c06) (2017-11-15 16:40)
Game world: __Khelonaar
Browser + version: __Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __27.0.0.187
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1600x900
Account name: __Coleyne
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ Cultural Exchange

Current situation:
Quest states "have 3 farms at level 3" I actually have 4 farms of each level in my city, but the quest is not updating. You can see in the screen shot I already have these farms...
cultural exchange quest broken.JPG

Expected situation:
Expect the quest to update and to progress to next quest in the chain

\

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Coleyne,

Thank you for reporting your issue. Unfortunately, looking at the posted picture above, you do not have any level three farms. What you have built are just level one farms and level two farms, as depicted in your picture. In-fact, what I am seeing are three level 1 farms, and two level 2 farms. Thus, your reported issue is not a bug. A level three farm looks like the posted picture below. Attach is also a label of the farm levels in your picture for better clarification.

If you still feel this is an error, please contact our in-game support teams to have your account review accordingly. You can find them here: https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/elvenar/market/us

upload_2017-11-21_16-0-51.png upload_2017-11-21_16-5-37.png