• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cultural Updating

• Thread starter DeletedUser8946
  • Start date

DeletedUser8946

v1.41.2-(f38f20b96) (2017-10-26 9:30)
Elcysandir
Google Chrome
Screen Resolution is High
ThunderingJeff
Elves

3/5

When I'm helped within my city, I get the notification, but the additional Culture is not added until I Log out and back in. I tried going to WOrld Map and Research, but it did not give me that extra Culture and propel me another 10% until I logged out and back in. Losing an extra 10% of supplies and coins is far from hurtful, but would be great to have.

In your city. (Elcysandir for me, haven't checked on other worlds)
A neighbor helps me. I receive the Notification.
But the additional Culture is NOT added until I log out and come back in.
Going to other pages like the Research or World Map doesn't update it.
(Does not update until you Log Out and back in)

Screenshots of this just now:

image.png

image.png

I understand those are difficult to see. But I got 2600 extra Culture from the Temple help, and still only have a 1900 help bonus. I'll screenshot if it happens again, with a better zoom. Cropped pictures weren't any better.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello ThunderingJeff,

Thank you for informing us of the issue. If it does occur again, we will love to hear any updates. I will look into replicating the bug and find out if it is an ongoing problem. Once confirmed, it will be forward to the development team.

~Xelenia

DeletedUser115

Thank you for reporting this. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce at this time.

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this?

DeletedUser3507

Yes It happens to me all the time, server lag or something

DeletedUser51

I have now actually had this occur in my player account as well, and logging out and back in does seem to be the only way for it to sync properly. I went ahead and re-opened the report.

Can you please let us know if this continues in your games after the update tonight/tomorrow?

DeletedUser964

A similar lag occurs with trades. I'll get a notification that one of my trades was accepted, but my account will not have been credited with the goods. If I log out, then back in, usually the goods will refresh and I will see the traded items. However, sometimes it takes several log outs before the refresh will occur.

This is annoying, as I want to spend the Sentient Goods I am trading for before they decay. It would be nice if I didn't have to wait for the trade, then wait for a separate server update, before receiving my goods.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
A similar lag occurs with trades. I'll get a notification that one of my trades was accepted, but my account will not have been credited with the goods. If I log out, then back in, usually the goods will refresh and I will see the traded items. However, sometimes it takes several log outs before the refresh will occur.
I think this is a different issue. Try opening trader again instead of logging out. In one of the release notes a while back it said trader would now credit your goods inventory either when you return to trader or when you log in the next time. Still shouldn't have taken more than one log out for it to appear though.