• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture Building Point Values

DeletedUser10011

Would be amazing to be able to mouse over a culture building to see HOW MANY POINTS it gives when we visit neighbors and fellowship members!

So many additional culture buildings have been introduced through EVENTS. Because they vary in culture value based on a player's level in the game, it's difficult to know (and learn) how they compare to the standard culture buildings (we are able to build) when we encounter them during visits to our neighbors and fellowship members. I used to pride myself on knowing at a glance which buildings gave the highest points. It's become almost impossible to keep track anymore and it is my goal to always click the highest point-giving culture building when this is the desired item from the person I visit.

[I'm sure I'm not the first to hope to have this ability to mouse over and see points, but I couldn't find anything in the forum by doing a search.]