• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Culture?

DeletedUser3061

Ok so i'm at chapter 3 almost chapter 4 and something I have noticed is I very rarely break 150% and never see 160% culture anymore. And that's in an active guild with 13 diamond and normal culture buildings along with a few smaller ones here and there. My question is since culture seems to be kind of a moot point now, can I or an I better off just destroying some of the normal culture buildings and just compensating with more supply factories and then using that extra space to build more armories, manufacturing factories and houses? Since 100% culture is the bottom, if you had no culture buildings at all, then theoretically you should only go deeper into "needed for next level" debt but still be able to build buildings right?

DeletedUser61

Unless you can use more Coins and Supplies, more than 100% culture provides you with an unneeded benefit.

But you can't build nor upgrade anything if you're underwater.

DeletedUser43

Right. I agree that more than 100% culture is a waste of space. But, you need culture to be able to build things. You can go negative culture if you want, but then you can't build anything.

maeter75

Unless you can use more Coins and Supplies, more than 100% culture provides you with an unneeded benefit.

But you can't build nor upgrade anything if you're underwater.

As Katwijk mentions UNLESS you cant use them the bonus is not worth it but when your are farther on most of the time you need the extra coins and supplies.
Currently I have a lot of houses and I typically get the 160% bonus or more (with spells) so the coin output is really nice.

DeletedUser43

I built more houses in the space that culture was taking up and I got more coins from doing that.

This game is all about choices. There really isn't a wrong option. It is all about what you want to do. :)

DeletedUser3061

Thanks all. Yeah I pulled a stupid and deleted all my culture except my diamond stuff as I like those buildings. Went 938 underwater and was only able to build a level 1 armory. Woops. So now i'm rebuilding my monster fountains lol. Live and learn. Plus side is I got to rearrange my city so it looks new now :p

DeletedUser43

You'll do a lot of rearranging! That is part of the fun of this game! Clean slate. :)

DeletedUser3266

Thanks all. Yeah I pulled a stupid and deleted all my culture except my diamond stuff as I like those buildings. Went 938 underwater and was only able to build a level 1 armory. Woops. So now i'm rebuilding my monster fountains lol. Live and learn. Plus side is I got to rearrange my city so it looks new now :p
Hi again, at least Sauzo you know how to enlarge you city. I need help to figure out how to make my City Larger, any one please help me? Thank you in advance.

maeter75

True different ways to play, and it so depends on so many things, such as IF you get enough Neighborly help on those culture items too.

Hi again, at least Sauzo you know how to enlarge you city. I need help to figure out how to make my City Larger, any one please help me? Thank you in advance.

NineToesMargie, one suggest I have is to look at what Culture buildings you currently have. As you advance the "newer" buildings give a lot more culture per square. So replacing a huge area of low level culture buildings with higher ones helps a lot. Also check out upgrading your roads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3266

True different ways to play, and it so depends on so many things, such as IF you get enough Neighborly help on those culture items too.

NineToesMargie, one suggest I have is to look at what Culture buildings you currently have. As you advance the "newer" buildings give a lot more culture per square. So replacing a huge area of low level culture buildings with higher ones helps a lot. Also check out upgrading your roads.
Thank you so much for the help Canini
Missanthropy cleaned up a doubled quote.

Last edited by a moderator: