• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

curious

• Thread starter DeletedUser1044
  • Start date

DeletedUser1044

I'm new to the game, about 1 week, so still getting used to the game but my " ? " is this last time I logged in I zoomed out to get full view of the city and noticed all the trees and shrubs that were going to be a pain in my butt to when i would do my expansions around them were now gone, not complaining one bit on that but is that part of the game that just naturally happens or do i have some magical power that i don't know about and wished them away. If anyone knows please let me know, like I said just a little curious. Thank You

DeletedUser61

The bulldozers will clear out the trees and other obstructions when you place a new 5x5 expansion.

DeletedUser1044

thank you but what's even more strange is that later on that day all the trees came back in their original position. I've noticed that they will due that a few times as far as I've seen it. They'll be gone one minute then come back a little while later and all the same trees and shrubs in the exact same spot. Noticed game has some problems, anyway thank you for replying.

DeletedUser511

Yeah I have had some come back. Even through my buildings. But they go away after time.