• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Current Chapter Level or Prior Favorite Building

jesikrey

The top 5 AW post left me wondering about all the buildings we place in our cities. I know that for myself and some, we love this game because our cities are fantastic, elegant, magnificent cities that have taken us a while to build and we have put lots efforts to maintain.

We also at times have to make decision on what buildings to keep or which ones to get rid of due to the lack if space.

I wanted to ask the forum about your favorite(s) building(s). Why have you kept them since you placed it, is it the look of it, what benefits you gain from it. Your favorite building can be a manufactory, residence, event building, AW whatever you chose!

Here are mine-

1. My Cotton Candy Magic building - I love cotton candy and is so darn adorable, plus the sugar high the elves get is hilarious! o_O
2. My Baby Boy Wise Golem - Yes I call him Baby Boy, and I LOVE the look of him and also the benefits :)
3. Summer Home Fairies Chapter Magic Residence - Yes, I have not upgraded that residence since I got it in Spire. Is the King and Queen's summer home lol ( I know, I know... just let me be :p) I move it around all the time, they need to know what is going on around their Kingdom
4. Victory Springs AW - I want to go swim there! Is so beautiful!!
5. Aureate Willow - If you placed it, do not tell me it does not make you smile when you see it :)
6. Spring Flower Cage - Is so feminine and fragile looking, it makes me happy.
7. Sunset Towers AW- I think I mentioned before that I would live there if I could. It just seems so chill and peaceful.

So take your time to go explore your town, no matter how big or small and share with us the whys of your favorite buildings ;)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 849192770

i like the yeti hot tub because the yeti had the little ducky and the pop is good
the chess set i used to replace my ToS as it gives kp and better suplies and even some coins
rainbow flower cage good pop and culture
and the goblin gift shop gives amazing pop

jesikrey

i like the yeti hot tub because the yeti had the little ducky and the pop is good
the chess set i used to replace my ToS as it gives kp and better suplies and even some coins
rainbow flower cage good pop and culture
and the goblin gift shop gives amazing pop

How did I miss the ducky!!! I now want one!!

Gath Of Baal

The Wayfarers Tavern and Pond Of Recreation have always been some of my favorites, If we could level them up to current chapter, I would have a few in my city.

But

I think the Snail Palace is my all time Favorite. and again i would have it in my city if a player could just Royal Restoration it up to their current chapter

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I really liked the way Unicorn Glade looked. So far (to the best of my knowledge) it has only been offered in the 5 year Elvenar birthday mini-event. And when it was current, it had really good stats. I kept it around longer than I typically would have for a pop/culture hybrid because I liked it. But finally I got 4 or 5 chapters ahead of it and had to replace it. I hope Inno offers it again in a future event. I would love to win a new one.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Orc level elixir factories in a human city are deeply disturbing. Pair them with a few other items like Bubble Float, Ice Rink, and Obtrusive Phoenix Egg and you have a very strange view of orcs.

All the plank factories for the Elvenar chapter are super cool, I have them all in a row orange, red, purple then blue, getting taller as they grow higher. I think the purple is my favorite, when I tire of the set I will have 1 blue and 2 purple, with the others in storage.
The first two steel factories in Elvenar are amazing especially level 29, with the steam rising from the steel pits and the rock dwarf pouring a tankard of molten steel. I have my Vallorian Valors and Lava Eggs across the road. They are.. hot! So nice and toasty on a cold winter day.
The S&D chapter is great, the artwork is superb, I love the different faculties and the Dragon Scrolls, the Arcane Libraries and the Main Hall. The Dr Freakenspleen matches the building colours but the Copper Dragon fits right in too.

But really my favourite building is my Spheric Stub. It's so weird, with a swirly vortex. And it's easily my best culture.

Sprite1313

I like the orc chapter elixir manus in elves. That little orc jumping up and down on the mushroom just makes me smile.

I also like that the mountain halls AW changed appearance between a couple of levels, but kept its footprint. I wish more did that.

Sprite1313

That is something to look forward to when I build my sentient manus, yay!
778E60B5-AB95-4154-B6F2-E289FB896C77.jpeg

Deleted User - 1178646

The Wayfarers Tavern and Pond Of Recreation have always been some of my favorites, If we could level them up to current chapter, I would have a few in my city.

But

I think the Snail Palace is my all time Favorite. and again i would have it in my city if a player could just Royal Restoration it up to their current chapter

Poor marlo, lower classified than a snail