• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Current World Population guess

Take a guess

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser9340

Here is one players and staff should think about.
We are growing and it seems that there is players who are using the servers as their chatroom and not game play. The chatroom here is for the player, I do beleive, NOT for just a chatroom.
People want chatrooms?
They are a dime a dozen, on real huge one that has plenty of server bases...FACE BOOK as well as MSN and AOL.
The very most obvious ones are straight from your own email account....DUHP!
So why use up the bandwidth on a game server for chat only?
I see sooo many dead or lame accounts wasting it all.

That's my logic as a PC Tech.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Here is one players and staff should think about.
We are growing and it seems that there is players who are using the servers as their chatroom and not game play

That's my logic as a PC Tech.
The chat is too weak and limited for anyone to want to use it for that. There are dozens of better free options. I think you are way off-base.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
players who are using the servers as their chatroom and not game play. The chatroom here is for the player, I do beleive, NOT for just a chatroom.
Since chat is limited to being only between FS members, it sounds to me like this is an issue with each FS and their rules re: chat. You may be better served by joining one that is more aligned with your preferences. Much of our chat is about game play. But I also enjoy the 'what's for dinner' socialization. Even forums have an 'off-topic' area like the 'Lounge' here. If you don't want to see those posts, you just don't open it. If you don't want to see those posts in chat, just find a group of folks who agree with you.