• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser627

Since the rules specifically, and conveniently, do not allow me to disclose the contents of Customer Service communication, I can't be too detailed in this post. I am specifically not disclosing any of our conversation.

I have repeatedly seen that, when Inno makes errors, they don't remedy the consequences of their errors.

Warning to the wise: don't get vested in this game. At some point, you're going to want to quit.

DeletedUser61

• If you have a good marriage, there's nothing like it.
  • If you have a _bad marriage, there's nothing like it.

DeletedUser

Now my curiosity is piqued as to what the error was, but I shall refrain. As for my own experience with the customer service, it has been surprisingly excellent, especially considering that this is a free to play game.

DeletedUser627

They were prompt. They were courteous. They did not correct their error, although they did admit it was their error. It did not involve actual $. It did significantly affect my play for several days.

DeletedUser

From what I have noted, it seems as though those who respond to problems are not the actual developers, but simply messengers, and their hands are probably tied. Doesn't make it right that the error wasn't corrected and your play was damaged, regardless.

DeletedUser51

To be perfectly fair, player privacy rules do prevent the support team from discussing any player conversations on the open forum as well. We can not even confirm whether we had private communications with a player.

Since a player would technically be able to post whatever their version of the conversation was (or even invent one that did not occur), without allowing us to respond, all conversations pertaining to these communications are against the rules.

As this thread itself is borderline acceptable to this rule, I will lock it to prevent anyone from inadvertently crossing over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.