• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dangerous Territory

Myne

Oh Wise One
Inno has suddenly and without warning caused a good bit of consternation by:
1: Messing up tournaments and refusing to fix them. Merely skipping over what they do not want to address.
2. Begun using ads and not even rolling them out in a methodical manner...the term willy nilly fits here.
3. Adding a new feature involving the above-mentioned ads, which while may be a small benefit in the long run, still is instituted with no warning or guidance for use.

Come on INNO, you can do better.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got 8 diamonds today for a 4 second ad (well 4 seconds for me since I clicked out then. ) That was worth it. But I agree that it's ridiculous not to announce it.

And what's the deal with not announcing the FA? If it does come on Thursday, we won't have enough warning to build our 2-day buildings. :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And what's the deal with not announcing the FA? If it does come on Thursday, we won't have enough warning to build our 2-day buildings. :(

They did the same thing on Beta, though, so good chance they did not just screw up again, but rather intentionally shortened the notice from three days to two, without bothering to tell the players. Of course, it could be like the early days of the FA, with zero notice, other than what Beta could tell us.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I got 8 diamonds today for a 4 second ad (well 4 seconds for me since I clicked out then. ) That was worth it. But I agree that it's ridiculous not to announce it.

That's really awesome it gave you diamonds!