• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix Live Q&A Bingo

Zoof

Tis taken!

Can I interest you in a new tile?
bwahaha I was looking at i1 the entire time and meant to say 'i1' but what came out was 'i2' and it somehow passed both proofreading checks (the one before and the one AFTER posting) and convinced myself that I meant to say 'i2' the entire time.

i1, please. And this time, I engaged extra logic lobes in my noggin nut to verify that what I do want is indeed, the empty-looking spot at the intersection of the first row and second column. (Confused) cranial caramel custard, don't let me down!

Don't mind the definitely-not-smoke pouring out of both my ears. Or the definitely-not-alarms

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lolol
Let's ask if they have figured out the changing chapter building issue.

How did that go again? "So If i change chapter during the event, but i don't collect my building until after reaching the new chapter, will my building be in the new chapter?"

They failed at this answer, should we give them another shot?

N1

Raccon

Lolol
Let's ask if they have figured out the changing chapter building issue.

How did that go again? "So If i change chapter during the event, but i don't collect my building until after reaching the new chapter, will my building be in the new chapter?"

They failed at this answer, should we give them another shot?

N1
The building would be in new chapter if you don't collect it until after you finished the advanced scouts in the next chapter. Idid that in previous event and it worked.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The building would be in new chapter if you don't collect it until after you finished the advanced scouts in the next chapter. Idid that in previous event and it worked.
Yup
I tested this for Wonky Walter ;)

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
@crackie ty for posting that as fb wouldn't let me in today and locked my account for some 2 factor thing but then wouldn't send the code when they already have my number and stuff and did all the help stuff.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Well, we got very close on Column B and Row 4, but didn't hit BINGO.
dawn-of-phoenix-bingo.png

Comments:
B3: We Can't Answer That at This Time - He talked about what they're working on and I thought it was hilarious on the top of the list, he says they're making the story more consistent. Because of all the things in the game, that's the part we worry about most..so there you go Video Game Book Club players. Something for you to discuss.
I5: FA After the Event - Someone asked if you could win artifacts in FAs and Thiago said maybe so that was not a confirmation on anything.
I2: Hint at Upcoming Changes to the Crafting Rotation - Also vague answer, but did confirm more expiring buildings are coming in the near future
I4: New Chapter When - No ETA except "Chapter 20 is coming"
N1: Chapter of Buildings Happens When - They discussed this AGAIN! :D
O2: More Frequent Pet Food Recipes in MA to Satisfy Twilight Phoenix - We almost had this, but he just said helya is hoarding all the snacks they gave us Pet Food in the Grand Prize and Royal Prize circuits
O5: When Can We See Twilight Phoenix in MA for Crafting - Well, someone asked about Fire Phoenix, which he says are still in MA, but didn't mention Twilight Phoenix in MA