• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dawn of the Phoenix

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just a reminder: two of the top four mana-producing event buildings are in this event. Burning Pool is the daily on day one and Lava Egg is the daily on day five. Yes, you can get lucky and reroll on other days to get them to show again, but these are the best times. The Lava Egg makes slightly less per square, per hour but with the 48-hour collection time, you can let it fill up over those two days and not lose any of it to decay after the first day.

For Divine Seeds, none of the buildings in this event are as good as those in other events, but if you need seeds, the Golden Palace is the daily on day ten.

For people who do not need either one yet, the selection is mediocre so far, but we still need to see another eight dailies. There is one building that gives barracks mages, so a plus for human players and a negative for elf players. And there is a building that gives tier 1 boosted+1 goods.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Read all about the new questline event here:
https://tinyurl.com/2p9dbfb9
You are welcome to share the link with friends and fellowship.
This file does not need Facebook or any other special program; you can view it on any PC.

Note that this information comes from the Beta version - the Live Version may not be exactly the same.

277355640_10220718768019707_3457652347212096429_n.jpg

mikeledo

I take it the Ludibra Vents(both of them) and 2 Brown bears are additive? I can produce 318% and burn through all my time instants?

Last edited:

Huor

Looking forward to a Voice of the Prophet and a lava egg. At my squad size, even if I got it to stage 10, I would only get a few units and a pair of legs with no body running around.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Tehya1 to further answer your question from the Beta thread, I just collected my 8th artifact last night in my Beta city, and that is with six more days of quests and free dailies and drops to go. And no free 100 currency from a newsletter, since we do not get those there. I have also already used all of them up in the conversion recipe in crafting that takes two new artifacts and some spell fragments and turns them into a Tome of the Phoenixes, which gives you the choice of one of the previous three Phoenix artifacts: Original 2019, Coldfire, or Ashen. None of those three are maxed out in my Beta city, and for that city, any of them being a higher level is worth more to me than the Twilight Phoenix. If I can make one more Tome, I could max my Fire Phoenix without having to burn blueprints on the other crafting recipe.

Tehya1

@Tehya1 to further answer your question from the Beta thread, I just collected my 8th artifact last night in my Beta city, and that is with six more days of quests and free dailies and drops to go. And no free 100 currency from a newsletter, since we do not get those there. I have also already used all of them up in the conversion recipe in crafting that takes two new artifacts and some spell fragments and turns them into a Tome of the Phoenixes, which gives you the choice of one of the previous three Phoenix artifacts: Original 2019, Coldfire, or Ashen. None of those three are maxed out in my Beta city, and for that city, any of them being a higher level is worth more to me than the Twilight Phoenix. If I can make one more Tome, I could max my Fire Phoenix without having to burn blueprints on the other crafting recipe.
I would love to get all 8 plus a second base, or get all 8 and use the two that we get in the fa for a reg or cf. artifact.

Gkyr

Chef
@Jackluyt (or @TomatoeHu ): please help me decode the tables in the spreadsheet that suggest instructions for pursuing Grand Prizes and Daily Exclusives WRT "chest", "SE feather", "SE dailly". For example, what is the meaning of '129' chest in the first grid?

Lady Dastardly

I know you didn't ask me but,
please help me decode the tables in the spreadsheet that suggest instructions for pursuing Grand Prizes and Daily Exclusives WRT "chest", "SE feather", "SE dailly". For example, what is the meaning of '129' chest in the first grid?

This event has the choose 1 of 3 rotating chests mechanic. "SE" = sky essence, the name of the event currency you earn for completing quests and picking up drops around your city. The chests require a certain amount of "SE" to open them, so the numbers on the grid, such as "129," refer to how much the chest costs. "Feathers" are obtained by opening the chests and are what you need to collect to advance toward the grand prizes. The numbers in the "SE feather" column are the best chests to pick, in order from best to worst, if you want to be able to try to the most grand prizes / artifacts. The "SE daily" column are the best chests to pick if you want the best chance to win whatever the daily exclusive prize is. Hope that helps.

Gkyr

Chef
I dont recall, has there ever been a chest with as many as 129 currency?? (SE in this case). Arent they all, like, 20, 35, 80 (ie, two digit)?

Lady Dastardly

The autumn bear event had one for 162, so there have been some high ones. I misspoke slightly (sorry about that, not a morning person), the "Chest" column is cost of the chest in currency, the "SE/feather" and "SE/daily" columns are how much currency an average you will spend per feather or daily prize, taking into account the chance of winning extra currency in the chests. That is why some of the higher cost chests are actually considered to be a better value.

Gkyr

Chef
In pursuing one of the goals, do i then try to make my way down the column? That is, for daily exclusives, I try to open the 46 chest, followed by 33, then 36,and so on? Or use the table to see the best value and so always try for the topmost chest? I am dumb at this.

Lady Dastardly

Not dumb at all :)
You use the table to see the best value and then open whichever of the 3 chests you have to choose from that is highest on the list.
So if you want the daily prize, and you have choice between chests costing 33, 61, and 26 you would want to open the 33 chest.

To further confuse things, are you using @TomatoeHu's spreadsheet? If so. there is an error in the charts on the Quest List page, but they have been corrected on the Daily Exclusives page and Twilight Pho page. If you're using Jack's notes, his charts are correct.
All charts are now correct and helpful additional info has been added on how to use them.

Last edited: