• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

delete pathways ?

DeletedUser

I designed my city poorly and moved it around but I'm left with piles of extra paths.
any options?

DeletedUser61

Roadway can be moved just like everything else. All but the simplest sort of roadway contributed culture, so just park them off in a corner until you need the space for something else.

Deleted User - 107391

I designed my city poorly and moved it around but I'm left with piles of extra paths.
any options?

For the future - I don't do anything but footpaths until I'm really sure I'm not going to be changing it anytime soon. I hate to delete more advanced roads, and moving them is a pain. *However*, you do get your investment back when you sell them. Just remember that they add to your culture. You will probably need to replace them with something.

DeletedUser

For the future - I don't do anything but footpaths until I'm really sure I'm not going to be changing it anytime soon. I hate to delete more advanced roads, and moving them is a pain. *However*, you do get your investment back when you sell them. Just remember that they add to your culture. You will probably need to replace them with something.

but if you had to, how would you?