• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Delete world

DeletedUser8259

It would appear that "Implemented Ideas and Suggestions" does not mean the same thing to players and developers.

I once wrote to support asking this same question and was provided a link to delete ALL of my accounts.

DeletedUser10708

It would appear that "Implemented Ideas and Suggestions" does not mean the same thing to players and developers.

I once wrote to support asking this same question and was provided a link to delete ALL of my accounts.
I didnt get anything,not answer not deleted worlds.

DeletedUser2870

Elvenar for some reason does NOT give a player the option to delete his presence from only one world. The only option you have is to delete your entire account, meaning all cities on all worlds.
personally, I think this is one reason there are so many dead cities. People started on a world they don't want to be in, or don't want to play any more, or having multiple cities and less time etc...all those cities will be there forever, since its not possible to delete only one.
Which of course is a ridiculous way of setting things up. Even worse: on many other Innogames they do have the option of removing a player from one world at a time instead of deleting a whole account.