• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deleting Culture bldg with population

tiG23

I have a lvl 1 Hazeltown with 290pop and cul. I can get one lvl 15 house to better that, but deleting HT will drop my population below 0. How is the best way to do it? I'm building so fast I'm using all current population as I go. ty

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Do you have enough room to build the house before you delete HT? That's what I would do, anyway.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The game lets you go negative in pop and culture without any penalty other than not being able to do anything that requires pop or culture until it gets positive again. So you can dump the event building and build the residence without a problem because you will still have enough culture to do so.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The game lets you go negative in pop and culture without any penalty other than not being able to do anything that requires pop or culture until it gets positive again. So you can dump the event building and build the residence without a problem because you will still have enough culture to do so.
True, Enevhar, but for some reason I always hate to see that negative hanging over my head, lol. It's a mental block. I'd better learn to get over it soon. I hear the last chapters are killers.